Saturday, June 18, 2011

Introducing Atheistic Worm Food

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Atheistic Worm Food.

Hi, my name is Eli, a teenaged carbon-based lifeform (to borrow a line from Pat Condell).

I write and manage the blog 'Atheistic Worm Food', which is dedicated to commentary on relevant news and other essays on atheism and antitheism. I occasionally also write an open letter, generally concerning separation of church and state issues, which I file under 'activism'.

I became an agnostic at the age of twelve after debating a fellow tech-ie in an online forum. I realized I didn't have any evidence for my beliefs- that in fact, my beliefs were contradictory. While I slowly began to lose my belief in god, I turned to agnosticism, as I was afraid to declare myself an 'atheist'. After reading "The God Delusion", however, I was compelled to become such, and I've been embracing reality ever since.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll for more information. or visit the the full Atheist Blogroll membership list.
Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll