Saturday, October 30, 2010

Introducing: Walking Away

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Walking Away. Follow Walking Away on Twitter at @capnjammer.

Hello, everyone: my name is Callan Souza, better known online as Cap'n Jammer. I am an atheist writer who used to be a Fundamental, Independent Baptist preacher, missionary, and evangelist. I've seen firsthand what a devotion to religion can do to people, and I've been a part of it, having led hundreds to Christianity and thousands to give their lives entirely over to it. I want to use my knowledge to help people who are trapped in irrational belief systems, who may have never realized that there are viable alternatives to faith, to escape, and also to help my fellow atheists have a better understanding of Christian "logic" and ideas to better dispute and refute them. Come visit Walking Away, where my motto is "I walked away from faith: so can you." I'd very much like to hear from others who have "come out from among them," and would never say no to a guest poster!

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll