Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pastor Patrick Conway convicted

Pastor Patrick M. Conway will serve a about a year and a half in jail for child molestation. I did not have this creepy 77-year-old pedopastor on my list.

Conway pleaded guilty to that charge in Whatcom County Superior Court in July. Judge Charles Snyder adopted a sentence recommended by Conway's attorney and the prosecutor.

Conway sexually touched two sisters several times while they were at the day care, which was in the 2000 block of Washington Street, according to charging documents filed in Superior Court.

Read more: Former Ferndale resident who ran day care sentenced for child molestation

Conway like to work around kids as a pastor at various churches and as a school janitor.

Next please.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you still have info on this pastor could you forward to me please? I knew this man since I was 8 yrs old ..his son was my best friend through school and lived at our home while his Father was away at college ...I just found this and am having a very hard time believing any of this knowing the man as well as I did ...any info you have would be greatly appreciated ...thank you