Friday, November 20, 2009

The Gap overrun by witches

The goodness for the American Family Association (AFA). Without their helpful advice I would not know who or what to hate. Now that I know The Gap is overrun by witches, I’ll be sure to take my money to other stores.

This year the AFA, as in years past, called for a Christmas boycott of all Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic stores, because the company’s ads have not used the word Christmas. But Gap did in fact, use the word Christmas in its holiday ad this year, but also mentioned, Hanukkah, Kwanza and Solstice. Oops! Now the AFA is accusing Gap stores, of being overrun with witches.

I don’t make this stuff up. America is full of dump people. They are everywhere and they say the dumbest things.  Next thing you know they will be telling us The Gap is full of Atheists. Idiots.

Technorati Tags: ,,