Saturday, September 19, 2009

Atheist Blogroll member 982

Christopher Cain – the ramblings of a Canadian Atheist joins the Atheist Blogroll on September 19, 2009. He is our 982 member.

I had to bend the rules to allow a Canadian to join (just kidding). Christopher has an interesting post on the power of Twitter.

Within a few days I had received an email that vjack and DenyReligion were now following me on Twitter. I had decided that since they were following me I would follow them.  I then proceeded to read their current posts.  It was at this point that I began to find more atheists on Twitter and quickly began following like-minded individuals who in turn followed me.

heh… everybody knows that once vjack follows you that you are a made Atheist.

Please visit our newest member and welcome him to our team.

18 more to go!

Technorati Tags: ,