Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A child bride testifies against Alamo

This trail will make Tony Alamo look like a perverted cultist nutball before they send him off to die in prison. Which is fine with me.  One of these days I’ll tell my own Tony Alamo story. He’s been around a long time.

The first witness was a child bride. She testified about Alamo’s marriage to another 8-year-old girl.

…until the Arkansas-based pastor took an 8-year-old as his latest bride. At one point, the woman said, she objected when Alamo graphically described how he fondled the girl as she held a stuffed animal.

"He told me to shut up and that I shouldn't question what 'the Lord told me to do,'" the woman said.

That’s right, don’t question God! I predict that by the end of this trial we will have a new definition of evil. One that includes the Alamo version of a perverted sex God.