Thursday, May 14, 2009

Blogroll Update: Introducing Fish Tells

Fish Tells, or An Honest Journey Through Mormonism to Intellectual Integrity, was kind enough to provide an introduction.

In the author's own words:

My parents raised me into the Mormon church, including a mission. On that mission to Barranquilla Colombia, a chance encounter with a fellow passerby introduced skeptical thoughts into my brain for the first time. I shelved those thoughts for years, until recently when I moved back to Utah, and those items on the shelf began to fall off and hit me in the head

Follow my personal & spiritual journey out of Mormon doctrine plus the social and family aspects involved.

Please drop in and welcome this fine new blog to the team.

If you would like to join the blogroll, click here.

Technorati tags: ,