Thursday, March 12, 2009

learning that I suck at Rock Band 2

My family band, the Dumb Dogs, is looking for a new drummer. Apparently, I suck pretty hard. So, scratch vocals, scratch lead guitar, and scratch drums. I’m left with, bass guitar. I think the designers had older dads in mind when they came up with this slow paced instrument Even I can play the bass.

I’ve been on the road for four days for work. I’ve had little time for my blog, or anything else for that matter. When I returned home, I tried my best to relax by attempting to master a few songs on Rock Band 2 as a drummer. I feel like I’m physically unable to hit the right drum, the left drum and the foot pedal, in anything like the sequence shown on the screen. I tried to master, Today by Smashing Pumpkins. With some hard work I was able to push my score into the low 90s. It felt more like work then fun.

I’ll catch up on blogging tomorrow. I’m done for the day.

Technorati tags: ,
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]