Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Date to Save Ministry

OK - This must be a joke. My friend Richard turned me on to a concept called missionary dating via The Date to Save Ministry website. Apparently the plan calls for hot girls to date men with the sole intention of converting them to Christ. Can you imagine?

Datetosave So, I created this web page for information regarding the calling of Missionary Dating. First of all, it helps that you're good looking. Romans 12:1 says "to offer your bodies as living sacrifices." Since our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor. 6:19), it makes sense that we should use our beautiful bodies to glorify HIS name, the Holy Spirit will work the strongest since He's in our body, right? That's the best position to be in!

Can you imagine? I mean, how fucked up is that?  I hope its a joke, but these days you never know.

Technorati tags: , ,