Saturday, December 15, 2007

Seven Random and Weird Things Meme

I was tagged by Frank at Salad is Slaughter.

Rules:

  1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
    Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  3. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 7 Random facts:

  1. I can throw a playing card 100 feet, even sticking them in walls (or my little sisters forehead). I win free drinks with this trick all the time. I can throw a beer coaster even farther.
  2. I moonwalk out of my socks after a long hard day.
  3. I am a sleepwalker. I wake up in my backyard staring at the stars during the summer months. When it is cold I stare at the refrigerator.
  4. I have had two near death experiences. I drowned when I was 18, and later that same year I was knocked out by 70 pounds of metal to the back of my head. I dream about drowning all the time. It was a horrible experience.
  5. I cannot sleep with the closet door open. I've had lucid dreams about people coming out of my closet since I was a child.
  6. I have a morbid fear of railway level crossing. I will never ever cross against a lighted level crossing.
  7. I go out of my way to help needy people., especially when they are homeless and hungry.

I tag: (the last seven bloggers to join The Atheist Blogroll)

  1. I Never Shut Up
  2. The Passionate Skeptic
  3. Dragged from the Bottom
  4. Tarradiddle
  5. Life According to Mike White
  6. Breaking Spells
  7. Oliver Benen
Technorati tags: ,

3 comments:

Psychodiva said...

the moonwalking I would like to see lol

Anonymous said...

My weirdest fact about me is perhaps not really acceptable to write on a blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Heh, this is funny. Moonwalking!

Cheers,
Albert | UrbanMonk.Net
Modern personal development, entwined with ancient spirituality.