Sunday, May 27, 2007

Diary of a Christian Terrorist

Via Nona of Fish Wars on Carson, I found a link to the  Diary of a Christian Terrorist - a looking inside the mind of dobsonian terrorist Mark David Uhl.

"Christians, we have been given life after death and we should help others receive it and not sit here in our big buildings and sing to ourselves so we can go home and feel good about ourselves," Uhl writes. "Christians, fear of death, fear of death. The fear of death shows you don't believe." [emphasis added].

I fear Uhl is the product of Dobson's (and other evangelical's) hate mongering. So do others. I've been watching for a response - so far, it has been radio silence. An eery silence...

1 comment:

The Exterminator said...

It never ceases to amaze me that the craven mainstream media report gleefully on every fart by potential Muslim terrorists, but manage to avoid all mention of the equally dangerous Christian terrorists within our midst.

Thanks a lot, pal. I was having such a nice Lord's Day, sitting and reading the trivia in my local paper, and now you've gotten me so pissed off that I've accidentally chewed through my crossword puzzle.