Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Always look up

Underside

I read a post today that brought to mind happy memory from my time in France. Good posts are supposed elicit emotions - right? Reading about Joshua Bell playing a concert in the Washington metro brought back a moment of transcendent happiness. It was a great feeling. Anyway - thank you Carolyn Ann. Your brief post reminded me that inspiration can come in many forms and at any time, all I need to do is look for it.

Beauty, if looked for, can found every day. I found it this afternoon when I captured this abstract image. I was driving slow on a busy freeway with my camera in hand. I looked up to see an interesting pattern of weathering on the underside of a concrete bridge. I captured the shot and a few honks in a brief moment of time as I moved beneath the bridge. I am pleased with the result. Carolyn Ann, this picture is for you. Thanks.

Technorati tags: , , ,